A competition dedicated to our planet
At Urth, we believe every day should be Earth day, and every day should be used to drive positive environmental change. That’s why we plant 5 trees for every product we sell. Thanks to creators like you, we’re planting over 1.2 million trees a year.
Now we’re running a photography challenge to inspire people to share Earth's beauty. Over the next month, share a photo or video captured in nature, and we’ll select our favourite to win our biggest photography prize yet.
Enter to win photography prize worth $3000
· A Fujifilm XT4 camera with a XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 lens
· A $500 voucher for Urth
· 1 year of carbon offset credits
How to enter
1. Share a photo or video of Earth’s beauty to your Instagram feed and tell us where in the world you shot it.
2. Tag @urth and include the hashtag #PlanetUrth so we know it’s an entry.
3. Follow us on Instagram to be eligible to win.
Entries are open worldwide until midnight on May 23rd AEST. You can enter as many times as you like. Full T&Cs are available here.
Every entry plants a tree
As a thank you to the planet for being the subject of our photos, we’ll be planting a tree for every entry. Help us share the Earth’s beauty and plant a forest along the way.
Thank you to our Urth ambassadors for contributing their photos and footage of Earth to this campaign.